Soil borings and monitoring wells are installed as part of soil studies or hydrogeologic studies of Phase II Environmental Site Assessment.
ICD offers boring and well log drafting either from PDF field notes, or historical logs in one of the following two formats: LogPlot or gINT. Clients pick standard templates or provide their own (additional charges may apply). Standard pricing applies to borings up to 200’ deep. Deeper borings are normally charged at $0.25/foot.
The following assumptions apply: legible field notes, reviewed and corrected, according to USCS standards before they’re submitted for drafting.
Additional charges may apply for borings/wells deeper than 200ft, adding particle % distribution, grain shape, mineral composition, adding remarks, additional measurements, Munsell color translations, custom description sequence, custom templates, illegible handwriting.
All boring log and well log requests are made in our cloud-based work management system on fixed-price basis, and logs are completed within 7 days.
ICD is a technical partner of Inogen, a global corporation providing multinational organisations with consistent, high quality and cost effective environmental, health and safety solutions. With offices located on every continent, more than 2000 staff worldwide, and projects completed in more than 120 countries, Inogen provides for a geographic reach unparalleled in the industry and represents a unique and innovative business model with a single point of contact delivering competitive, cost-effective service around the globe.
For more information visit http://www.inogenet.com/
All work is managed on a web-based project management site and done on a standard turnaround time for a fixed fee.
LogitEasy offers the following distinct advantages over other programs currently available in industry for drafting boring and well logs:
• Cloud-based application – There are no license fees as with other licensed-based programs; with LogitEasy, you pay only for each borehole logged. Also, users are not required to install new versions. All upgrades to the application are performed in the cloud by the developers of the application, thus ensuring that users always have access to the latest version of the application. LogitEasy can be used both On-line and Off-line.
• User interface mimics traditional field log form – Other currently-available field logging programs rely on database-type user interfaces that do not provide users the vertical borehole profile that they are accustomed to seeing on paper field forms.
• Data-entry sequence based on ASTM standard – The database-type user interfaces in other field logging programs are not based on any standard data entry sequence. With LogitEasy, the data entry workflow is based on an industry-recognized standard and this workflow is applied to each lithologic description; this serves to improve the quality of the logged information and to increase logging consistency between different employees within the same organization.
In addition, the initial boring/well construction information from www.logiteasy.com can be exported to EXCEL and used to:
• develop bid specifications for drilling subcontractors,
• communicate field work scopes to employees,
• prepopulate EXCEL field forms.
For more information visit http://www.LogitEasy.com
To watch video, go to http://youtu.be/2S6oqGqHq3s
If you would like to sign up to use our services, please complete the below form and we will e-mail you a password to the ICD SERVICES Workspace (web portal)
which will enable you to place, track, and pick up orders.
Sign up does not require a credit card or other payment as our services are priced on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Passwords are issued subject to review and approval by ICD SERVICES.
Please contact us if you have any questions about Sign up.